Monday, November 10, 2008

Practice makes perfect...

Dress rehearsals are upon us! It is supposed to rain like crazy this week, and if yesterday is any indication it will be raining a lot more. For now the weather is nice enough, though my cast isn't faring that well. True to dress rehearsal and tech we have a few people getting sick and its spreading. I'm sure we will be over it soon though. You know, everyone here is uber afraid of ghosts and not just like that's scary but like FREAKED OUT Scary... so when Lacey and I told them about all the theater superstitions it didn't really help that all the power went out at the same time. although secretly Lacey and I found it kinda funny.

Today is Tech day... I just can't wait for the day to be over and it's barely begun...

1 comment:

LPM said...

Hi HOney, it is after 8pm your time so I hope all went well. Down to the wire for you kids.
Spend some Q time with Papa. Review my emails. I have a couple of things I need you to bring back to the States both in your bag & Lacey's please...Have Elena make a few things for your friends so they are custom...Love to you & Lace...Take lots of pics with Papa & others. YOu will appreciate them later.