Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nights...

Nighttime is different here. It seems like lots of things just shut down after 8:00 which is not that different from home unless you know where to go. I kinda like how everything starts early here though because you really have a lot more of your day. I'm still definitely a night person but I know I have always been an early morning person too (that is if I have a reason to be awake). My point if I have something to do them I"ll be up early and ready to go. Like this morning, same thing with staying out late otherwise its good night buddy for me. Life is to short for sleep... that used to be one of my motto's. I am re adopting it I cant be lazy like that anymore! I don't want to be like that at all! Ill take some pictures and video this weekend ... we are going to Banauay (sp?) and another place Saturday night - Monday morning!
-J-rock

1 comment:

LPM said...

Banaue...the rice terraces which are as ancient as the hills. Lots of zig zag and narrow roads. Fasten your seatbelt! YOu will love it. Buy some native crafts from the Igorots or Kalingas.