Sunday, November 9, 2008

Once on this Island...











Have you seen that musical if not you should really take a look at it. It's coming closer and closer to showtime less than a week and counting! I have so much work left todo... It's going to get done, just like the train "I think I can I think I can, I knew I could I knew I could....". Check out once an this island it has a charm similar to what I am expereiencing here. Anyway Enjoy the pics form rehearsal and the short video I took with my students! Its sunday and its really really time to work ASAP!


2 comments:

LPM said...

I tried to view the video and it said, it was not available to try again...hmmmm??? The suspense is killing me!!!

Good luck on getting everyone signed up for FAcebook! Insist on it and have them sign up right there and then at the house! :)
Please teach Luz and others to use the pc and also have email. Let them practice while you are there...Love ya.

LPM said...

Wow, read the link. Would'nt that be amazing? Remember, show the best bit on YouTube. The jail dance of Thriller became a huge hit all over. Can't wait to finally view the video of the musical.

Please ask for a copy of the Alumni Night slide show for me.