Sunday, November 2, 2008

News...

So ... I just noticed that here we have been watching Aljazeera News... WTF? It's kinda fun, kinda funny... and really interesting. If you remember what I am talking about I mean you should its not like old news... I still want my CNN but its really cool to see news thats from another perspective no not like that just not an American based news company you know?

UPDATE - BTW, Aljazeera... so much like propaganda sometimes. I turned back to CNN and BBC news.

-Jared

2 comments:

LPM said...

Yeah I know when we were in Chile, we watched it every now and then. Very biased version of the news..More like propaganda in my view. BBC is good to watch if you can get it there. It was so nice talking to you, Gershon or Gershwin? Nike and of course, Lace. Hope she is feeling good. Hey, you really should stay longer. Thanksgiving is 11/27!

LPM said...

How did today go???? Gosh, I really enjoyed your video and wow!
So humid, I felt faint watching you sweat! Take care.
HYDRATE!!!!