Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Smile!

So yesterday afternoon I went with my grandfather to meet the staff at the school, you know mingle say hello. I hung out with him while he signed some documents and talked to people that needed his help, or signature. He cares for the well being of everyone who works at the school so much. So many people appreciate what he does it was very nice to see. We were invited to the last day of faculty training on the 4th floor of the Administration building. As Papa opened the door it was in the middle of a speech we were ushered in and sat in the from row. Now the entire time I have been in the PI (Philippine Islands) I have been stared at especially in Tuguegaro (sp?) however when you are introduced as the Grandson of the President of the College who is also the Son of the Founder of the college, you are from the united states, you are going to help "enrich the schools theater program" and help them be come a great university, are with a female travel companion who is similarly credentialed, and you are also introduced as the Son of Leilani Perez the eldest daughter, and board member... yeah...smile so needless to say we ended up in the faculty picture for the school dead center... You know its a good thing my mom taught me to dress to impress because despite the high humidity and 90 degree weather... Lacey dressed up to meet with the staff in the admin building and I was wearing my slacks, shirt and tie... SMILE! Thanks mom I was prepared... even though you said there was no need...

-J-rock

3 comments:

LPM said...

Shishkabob, I am touched and so proud of you!!! Justin and Manda were here for dinner. We tried to talk with you on Skype but no luck.
We had baked salmon, brown rice and some sauteed yellow peppers, spinach, lots of garlic and onions ...and for dessert, Fresh green apple cobbler! Nothing like
Mung fish!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LPM said...

wNice to see you on Skype today. Looking good at the Board Room.
So, tell me did the Callao Cave bats cover the twilight skies and made everything go black?