Saturday, October 18, 2008

Monkeys, Bats and a Musical








It has been a while since my last update and I am certain that there are a lot of things that I am going to leave out. Here goes...





Yesterday after the business I had to take care of in the morning we went to Callao to see the bats. It's pretty cool thousands of bats flying out of a cave to go hunt insects at night. Then we went to a bar called "The Port" and had a drink. Lacey is kinda sick her stomach has been bothering her since last night... and today we are going cave exploring and kyacking so I hope she feels better.



I went to the capital with my grandfather to see his office in the senate and everywhere we go people keep asking him if he is going to run for Governer... what a crowning achievement would that be if he ran. The school that my family owns is cool too check out the walking tour.

The day before Lacey and I got to meet with Bing the lady in charge of their arts program. We also were formally introduced to some of the students. Starting the 22nd we are going to be holding signups for the musical and auditions will be on Oct. 27.


I'm also going to put an application in for the school to join the International Thespian Society. I'm sure there is a lot that I have missed.

1 comment:

LPM said...

Where's the walking tour? Pics!!!!